PREORDER NOW TO SHIP AROUND 7/20!
This set of 8 custom cut, high temp gels are made to wrap over top of the bulb of your Godox AD600Pro / Flashpoint Xplor 600Pro Strobe and are held on by a high temp band. These gels allow you to retain full and normal use of all of your modifiers. Its a simple effective setup that is quick to put on and take off, and stores perfectly flat when not in use for easy storage in your bag!
Note: This item does NOT fit the standard AD600, but we do offer AD600 gel kits as well!
● Each gel kit includes 8 gels and 2 high temp bands
● Creative color kits come in the following vibrant colors:
● Gels curve around bulb for great coverage when in use, but also lay flat when packed in your bag, making them easy to bring along because they don’t take up any space or weigh anything
● High temp gel and band are rated for much higher temps than they will ever be exposed to so there’s no worry about melting
Install and Fitment
● Installs on bulb quickly: 1) wrap long part of gel around bulb tucking end without the top circle piece under the end with the top circle piece, 2) slide rubber band down to base of gel to hold it in place, 3) fold circular lid over top of bulb securing tab into slot, 4) spin gel so that alignment mark is at the top of the bulb when installed on strobe, confirming that vent holes of gel align with vent holes of bulb
● Precision cut for great fitment with rounded corners to avoid issues with gels tearing
● Gels can be used along with any modifier without interfering with fitment
● Fits both the Godox AD600Pro and Flashpoint 600Pro strobes
Why and How To Use Gels
● Why use gels? To control the color of your strobe lighting for two main reasons:
o Color Correction: to match the color of the ambient light for a natural look
o Creative Color: to add vibrant creative colors that stand out to enhance your photos
● Effects of Color Correction and Creative Color gels
o Green gels help match fluorescent ambient lighting
o CTO (orange) gels help match tungsten ambient lighting
o CTS (straw) gels help warm up the subject to match sunrise/sunset golden hour
o CTB (blue) gels help match to outdoor shade ambient lighting, and can also be used with a specific technique to warm up your background to imitate beautiful golden hour light
o Creative Colors (any color you can imagine—its your art!) can be used as main lights, rim lights, backdrop lights, and more to add splashes of color to your photos in a more stylized way.